JAC Internship program
Jennifer Ajemian Casting takes internship applications for three sessions per year. Interns work directly with JPA on film, television, and commercial projects. They are exposed to various aspects of the casting process including scheduling and coordinating sessions, preparing audition material, and assisting with administrative tasks. Interns also have the opportunity to sit in on casting sessions.
requirements & Expectations
Applicants must be:
- A current student receiving school credit for the internship.
- Available to work two or three full days a week. Our office hours are Monday - Friday, 9:30am- 6pm.
- A team player and critical thinker who is resourceful, proactive, adaptable, conscientious, highly organized, articulate, responsible, and creative with very strong writing skills.
- Excellent at multitasking, have an upbeat attitude and have a great sense of humor.
- Tech savvy with MAC computers, and the ability to learn new programs quickly (Breakdown Express, Casting Networks, Google Apps, Dropbox), perform traditional online and social media searches.
- Working knowledge of today’s entertainment industry is a plus
- Bilingual in English and Spanish a plus.
Internship sessions & Application deadlines
FALL (September - December): Applications due by July 15th.
SPRING (January - April): Applications due by November 15th.
SUMMER (May - August): Applications due by March 15th.
Applicants must submit a cover letter and business resume in order to be considered. Applications can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. No calls, please.